Trading Secret

  • Two distinct types of phases of market - Trending and Sideways
  • Most markets trend strongly only about 30% of the time. The rest of the time (70%) it moves in sideways
  • Trading in the direction of a strong trend reduces the risk and increases the profit potential
  • Identifying the phase of the market is extremely critical
  • By analyzing several years of data, we have found out the 'Best Strategy' to find out the TRENDING MARKET and SIDEWAYS MARKET and the same will be discussed during the training
  • The above STRATEGY is used by us in our own Cash/F&O/Commodity/Currency trading